A fantastic opportunity for an immediately available Marketing Assistant to join a global retail, leisure and property development business in London
About the brand
They are a well-known global retail and property business with a diverse cross-sector portfolio focused on delivering enhanced customer experiences.
You will have some good experience as a marketing assistant, preferably from a retail or leisure environment, with excellent communication skills. You will also have:-
- Some experience of working with budgets and deadlines
- Excellent executional ability with a strong desire to deliver quality at all times
- Strong organisational skills - ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Commercially aware with a natural interest in retail
- Strong copywriting skills with excellent written and spoken English.
About the role
This is a 3 month contract. You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager where you will provide administrative and executional campaign/marketing support to raise awareness of the business' brand. You will also be tasked with:-
- Project managing the delivery of key campaigns and events
- Managing external suppliers and budgets to deliver financial and operational objectives
Providing support with marketing queries and ad-hoc marketing projects
- Communicating with retailers and centre teams when campaigns and events are taking place.