Brilliant opportunity for a Marketing professional to join a dynamic digital team at one of London's top wealth management companies!
- FTSE 250 listed professional services organisation
- Private client investment and wealth management
- On most people's wish list of places to work in the investment world.
- Top London location and jaw-dropping office.
The Marketing Assistant will support the busy marketing team in promoting the company's strong image in terms of products, people and processes to bring in new leads and boost sales. You will be responsible for updating all existing media and content to schedules and deadlines. You will work closely with internal departments and external agencies to ensure procedures and processes are followed, and delivered on time.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Updating web content, maintaining logo and branding on company and third-party websites
- Assist with the production of data, insight and information to assess effectiveness of communication, and to use in presentations and reporting
- Provide marketing support across multiple teams, assisting with ad hoc projects and managing elements as required
- Ensure consistency, accuracy and timeliness of data across multiple platforms
- Create targeted email marketing campaigns to communicate with members and promote the businesses thought leadership approach
This is a fabulous opportunity to use your marketing skills in arguably one of the most prestigious wealth management firms. You will be a strong communicator with marketing experience in a similar corporate or financial services environment. I'm looking for someone who is a fast learner, team player, self-motivated and able to prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Some previous marketing experience
- Knowledge of both unit trust and asset management sectors, financial products and services
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Enjoy developing strong working relationships and work with a range of personalities
- Ability to analyse and interpret information
- Keen eye for detail
- Professional, copes well under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and working knowledge of a database tool e.g. Morningstar Direct or FE Analytics is desirable
If you are looking for a new and exciting role to grow your marketing career and your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please click "Apply" now.