3 Month-Fixed contract
Location: Central London ( Liverpool street)
The Springboard Charity helps supporting young people achieve their potential, relieves unemployment for people of all ages and alleviates poverty by supporting people into employment within Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism Industries.
Its trading subsidiary, Springboard UK is committed to promoting the industry as a “first choice” career through sustaining brand awareness, promoting careers, attracting talent and providing services to its Business Partners.
We provide a specialist careers advice and guidance service, educational services in schools, work experience, and programmes that support vulnerable people into employment. At the same time we deliver effective careers campaigns, engage in fund raising activities and support the industry
Marketing & Communications Assistant is needed for a leading London-based charity experiencing huge growth.
The person will be supporting the Marketing Team to produce content, communications and messaging with the aim of creating awareness of, and involvement of the charity’s many programmes, services and events, ultimately to grow income, maximise the impact of all activities and deliver on Springboard’s strategic goals.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who would like to start their career within Marketing or is looking to return to work after a break.
Full support and training will be provided.
- Could be a recent undergraduate degree in marketing, or communication (or related field).
- Are extraordinarily detailed and organized
- Have strong communication skills, verbally and written
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (excel), Photoshop/Illustrator, and social media platforms are a plus.
- Scheduling social media using Hootsuite, monitoring social media accounts, interacting with engaged users on social media and creating monthly digital reports
- Building e-mailers in Mail Chimp
- General admin (updating text/ imagery, etc) on the WordPress websites
To support the events function :
- Taking payments at events and over the phone for tickets/ tables at events
- Managing prize lists, vouchers and liaising with in kind sponsors for fundraising raffles/ auctions
- Managing guestlists, creation of name badges, table plans, etc for events
Whole team admin support:
- Supporting with general admin as required, across Marketing and Events, such as making room bookings, telephone conferencing set-up, taking and writing up/ circulating action lists from meetings
- Obtaining quotes for printing, merchandise, arranging delivery, etc
- Tracking all incoming invoices on a spreadsheet
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16th March, 2020
START DATE: ASAP