Fantastic opp for a marketing asst with a passion for beauty and experience in ecommerce or digital
A unique beauty company who celebrate the beauty of older women. Their philosophy is that age is not a barrier to looking fabulous. They sell beauty products and makeup online specifically formulated to be 'pro-age'.
Responsibilities for the super Marketing Assistant role include:
- looking after all marketing admin including product image & video library, the marketing activity bible, maintaining press clippings and proofing on and off-line comms.
- managing the approved daily social media posts and reporting on social activity as needed
- identifying trade shows to support brand awareness and assisting in execution
- updating and maintaining influencer outreach documents and sourcing appropriate influencers
To be considered for this Marketing Assistant role you will have to be:
- knowledge of working across social media and other emerging digital channels
- organised and efficient with good marketing admin skills
- proactive with a can do attitude and excellent English (reading and writing)
- previous experience or interest in beauty would be an advantage
- experience in CMS systems e.g. Magento would be an advantage
If you have a proven interest in beauty apply now for this Marketing Assistant opportunity.
Marketing Assistant-Beauty-£20,000-£25,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.