About The Business:
This business is the UK's largest independent travel management company with a range of exciting brands beneath them.
Some of these brands are established and others are rapid start-ups, so this is a really exciting time for a Marketing Assistant to join the business as they’re making history.
Reporting into the Marketing Director you will learn and develop at a swift rate.
About The Opportunity:
- Circa £22,000 Basic Salary
- Company Perks
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to build a career in marketing. An extremely hands on creative role is on offer with the ability to learn lots and progress well.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing marketing campaigns and web content for both external and internal audiences.
- Contribute to marketing and brand planning
- Creating marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers and video content.
- Management of company/ brand social media
- Website management (HTML, CSS, CMS)
- Creating content through software’s such as Photoshop and InDesign
- Providing administrative support to the Marketing Director.
- Attending company events and creating marketing material for them.
Whilst marketing experience in a similar role is ideal, this business is more interested in your passion to learn and your desire to progress well.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Degree educated
- Experienced with Social Media and Video Editing
- Good Writing Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales, marketing and digital recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 – we look forward to being in touch.