Flying Colours Wealth is a fast growing technology enabled financial advice and wealth management company based in Ascot, with over 100 employees. Set up by one of the founders of Octopus Investment, CEO Guy Myles.
Competitive package, generous share options, working directly with the senior management team, for the right candidate this is a great opportunity for career development.
We are a young and enthusiastic team and believe enjoying where and who you work with is essential for a happy working environment. This is a busy and varied role supporting and working with the Business Development Manager, Managing Director and CEO.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, proactive, and innovative marketing assistant with a focus on digital marketing, who is commercially-minded to help develop and deliver our ambitious strategic plan.
- To increase lead generation from our target audience
- Marketing experience, including day-to-day management of website, including CRO and SEO
- Ability run email marketing campaigns; used Hubspot or similar
- Evaluate effectiveness of campaigns and interpret outcomes via Google Analytics and other relevant tools
- Ability to use InDesign and have an appreciation of design principles and how they can be applied to presentations and product mock-ups
- Knowledge of how social media can be used to engage prospective clients. To set up and manage social media, email campaigns, PR and newsletters
- A creative mind to be able to engage a wide range of target audiences
- Willingness to learn multiple systems and processes
- Data handling and processing
- Ability to manage multiple projects, ensuring all deadlines are met and service levels are maintained
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable capability with Microsoft Office
- A pro-active outlook and willingness to take the initiative and suggest improvements to current work practices
- Experience of marketing within the financial services industry
- Graduate or professional qualification in marketing or related business area