An industry leading British brand of fine accessories are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team. Part of a group with a portfolio of very strong brands, this is a fantastic opportunity for a junior marketer looking to begin their career in the Retail/Fashion industry.
The role: Sitting within the marketing team, the Marketing Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Head of Brand with all trade marketing activity to support the retail customers.
- Assist on the development and distribution of all retail marketing support such as POS, display, visual merchandising guides, branding templates
- Support merchandising teams across the UK to ensure that everything is on brand and in line with business promotion
- Manage all samples for influencers, bloggers, PR activity
- Assist with writing product content for website and brand collateral
- Ensure all product information is correct across retailer websites
- Market and competitor research as required
- Assist with range reviews
The candidate: To be considered for the role of Marketing Assistant you will have strong writing skills and a keen eye for detail. Be able to take autonomy of your work as well as collaborate with your team. A relevant Degree/Industry experience is essential to understanding the elements of the role. A marketing focused placement year or internships within a retail/fashion business would be advantageous.
The Marketing Assistant role is commutable from Leicester, Nuneaton, Coventry, Rugby, Market Harborough, Loughborough
Marketing Assistant, Leicester, £16,000 - £18,000