Marketing Assistant with a tourism & heritage, arts & culture or events marketing background needed for a huge huge property investment and development company, based in Wembley.
Marketing Assistant - £30,000 - North London
You will assist the Marketing Team in executing integrated marketing campaigns and will be an excellent communicator, who finds it easy to cultivate contacts, has an eye for detail and is skilled at managing his/her time. Key responsibilities include:
- website content updates and monitoring of digital statistics
- development of content and editorial plans
- assist with the production of monthly e-newsletters, sourcing images, story ideas, offers and competitions from local partners
- responding to visitor enquiries and engaging with fans and followers across social media
- collateral production and ensuring that all collateral is on brand
- work closely with key local partners, facilitating join projects and marketing
- assist with the planning of press, marketing and stakeholder events
You MUST HAVE:
- proven experience in a comms or marketing position, with a degree in marketing and/or related qualification
- experience in tourism & heritage, arts & culture or events, either agency side or
- experience in executing integrated marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix, including digital, print, social, PR, partnerships
- ability to communicate clearly and concisely, using precise, grammatically correct copy, and to adapt tone of voice and style according to channels and target audiences.
- experience working with digital, media and creative agencies, including day-to-day management and activity monitoring
- knowledge and experience of using CMS like Wordpress and CRM systems
Marketing Assistant - £30,000 - North LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.