ABOUT THE COMPANY
Beavis Morgan specialises in accounting, tax, restructuring and business development. Based in Clerkenwell, London, the firm is dedicated to supporting SMEs, owner-managed businesses and entrepreneurs by providing a broad range of expert services individuals and businesses at every lifestage – startup, growth, maturity and exit. As highly qualified professionals, we value the importance of continuing to develop our own team, for the benefit of all our clients.
BM Advisory, a Beavis Morgan Group company, specialises in providing restructuring, recovery and insolvency solutions for businesses and individuals. Led by hands-on partners with an in-depth understanding of the issues that can impact upon business performance and success, the BM Advisory team has a proven track record of finding innovative solutions, improving business efficiency, advising individuals and restructuring businesses in times of distress.
BM2020, an outsourcing business within the Beavis Morgan Group, focuses on bookkeeping, management accounts, VAT and payroll for growing businesses. It also offers a virtual finance director for companies that don’t want or need to employ a full-time head of finance.
The role will support all businesses within the Beavis Morgan Group.
The role supports the marketing manager in the delivery of daily marketing and communications activities, acting as a resource on the ground to carry out tasks and facilitate inter-departmental communication. The role requires a minimum of three years’ experience in a marketing role, preferably in a professional services environment.
Marketing Assistant Job Duties:
Working with the marketing manager and lead partners to implement the firm-wide marketing and business development strategy, including the planning and project management of a variety of brand-building campaigns – media activities, digital marketing, database management, client mailings and lead generation.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and promotional literature, as well as the planning and implementation of advertising and PR campaigns
- Supporting the maintenance and development of the firm’s database, including information gathering, internal liaison, data organisation, and building, maintaining and using the contact database
- Assisting with the management of events and exhibitions, including sourcing and booking venues, co-ordinating presentations, collating attendee replies, reporting and internal communications, arranging delegate packs, attending events
- Helping to drive online traffic by providing support for web-related campaigns and digital marketing activities, as well as uploading marketing materials to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites, search engine optimisation
- Assistance in keeping the firm’s websites updated
- Attending meetings and communicating with internal stakeholders, and making recommendations for marketing and brand activities based on internal discussions and continuous evaluation of ROI
- Overseeing marketing materials in the reception areas, ensuring the holders are kept filled and clean and that all public areas as on-brand and in order
- Assisting with the development and implementation of internal processes and procedures
- Liaising with suppliers and external parties where necessary
Marketing Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Graduate, educated to degree/certificate level (a course or degree in marketing is not essential but an advantage)
Computer proficient with Microsoft Office essential - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Good knowledge of social media channels – LinkedIn, Twitter
- A demonstrable interest in marketing, communications and business development
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and self-driven
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Willing to work early mornings and late evenings if required (for example for client breakfast events or evening drinks receptions)