Marketing Assistant required for this well established Financial Services organisation. Previous email campaign marketing experience essential.
Our client is one of the UK's largest wealth management firms. Their success and reputation are built on the simple, but increasingly rare, commitment to superior client service reinforced with state-of-the-art administrative systems. In addition they are well represented in the ethical banking space
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to work for this prestigious Financial Services company.
You will be responsible for:
- updating website content
- production of presentations and other marketing documentation
- providing general marketing support to the funds and intermediary team
- reporting management information
- implementing regular email campaigns
To be successful in this Marketing Assistant role you MUST have:
- previous experience of working in a Marketing team
- proficient experience in managing email marketing campaigns
- previous working knowledge of Excel, Work and Powerpoint
If you can tick all these boxes, then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now...
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.