This is an incredible opportunity for an aspiring Marketer to work in a tight knit and constantly developing marketing team for a global leader in the design and manufacturing of bathrooms, kitchens and tiles. You will be working in a very broad and varied role across all aspects of marketing across digital and traditional media channels.
You need to be Fluent in Spanish and English to a fully professional working standard.
This position will be based in their Watford HQ
Roles and responsibilities:
- Copywriting for; social media, email campaigns, website and blog articles, newsletters, brochures and all other marketing collateral
- Promoting Brand Awareness & Brand Development through all channels
- Running acquisition and retention emailing marketing campaigns
- Updating brochures and collateral
- Conducting competitor and marketing research for brand growth and development
- Organising and booking events, hotels and travel
- Fluency in Spanish and English to a fully professional standard - this role requires you to write and converse in both languages on a daily basis.
- A degree in Marketing or the equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of design applications such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop would be beneficial.
- The willingness to travel around for the job. There are trade shows and events across the UK and Europe that you'll need to
Keywords: Marketing Assistant, Graduate, Entry Level, Email Marketing, Email Campaign, Social Media, Events, Travel, Europe, Spanish, Spain, Traditional, Print Collateral,