An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant to join a leading distributor of own brand and branded beauty products based in Tamworth. Supplying to both Professionals and Retailers, they have a passion for the brands they work with and scour the globe to bring the best of the best to their customers.
The Role: The Marketing Assistant will report into the Product Marketing Manager and support in executing all marketing strategy. The role also requires a good understanding of digital marketing and creating content and managing social media platforms is essential. As well as a support role, this expanding company offer a lot of autonomy and require a multi-channel breadth of knowledge ensuring all consumer touch points are reached.
- Support delivery of the annual marketing plan and marketing strategy in line with the forecasted sales growth
- Create Digital content and have a good understanding of Social Media
- Strong creative writing skills
- Project mange events and exhibitions
- Build and maintain strong partner relationships and handle consumer media/PR
- Manage all POS, marketing communications and promotional activity; ensuring all brand guidelines are met
- Collaboration with whole marketing team to support business needs
The candidate: To be considered for the Marketing Assistant role you will need to have experience of demonstrating exceptional organisational skills in a reactive, fast-paced environment as well as multi-channel marketing skills with an understanding of digital. You will be able to demonstrate successfully building relationships and negotiating agreements with key trade partners as well as strong creative writing skills. Having a consumer understanding is also essential to the role and a natural commercial acumen will be advantageous.
The role would suit a passionate Marketing Assistant or Graduate with experience that is looking to join a growing company that offers more responsibility and diversity in their role.
The role will be office based in Tamworth, a short distance from the M42, pension and 25 days holiday.
Marketing Assistant, Tamworth