This gargantuan accounting firm operates across all sectors whilst maintaining a diverse network of representatives (5000+ employees) who provide reputable services to the global economy's most valued organisations.
As a result of continued growth, they are seeking an ambitious Marketing Assistant to add to the marketing and business development groups. The financial services giant hosts lots of opportunities to learn within a highly skilled, world-class marketing team and the successful Marketing Assistant can look forward to executing the enterprise's global marketing strategy.
A Marketing Assistant looking for a chance to break into the financial services market in a varied, fast-paced commercial role should apply!
About the Marketing Assistant Role
Responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant:
- Helping with key regional campaign targeting
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the marketing team to nurture and manage key accounts
- Coordinate a collection of event programmes including seminars, webinars and more
Desired skills of the Marketing Assistant:
- Ideally, experience in project and event management
- Preferably, financial or professional services market knowledge
- An entrepreneurial attitude, great time-management skills and a high attention to detail
The Marketing Assistant will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £18k to £23k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Marketing Assistant role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.