A great opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join well established technology organisation based in Central London.
The successful candidate will be a part of a small, but growing marketing team for a well-known Data Centre provider with centres located in major cities across Europe and Asia-Pacific. The successful candidate will support Marketing Director with daily marketing projects.
- Assist in updating company collateral and data centre technical specifications.
- Helping the team with PowerPoint presentations and other Group presentations, reports, imagery, press lists, arranging meetings, booking conference rooms.
- Sourcing new photographers in various locations and dealing with all logistical arrangements.
- Assistance with production of internal and external marketing reports.
- Creating invoices, monitoring expenses and inputting them into Salesforce as required.
- Uploading and updating contacts for marketing campaigns, events and other purposes.
- Managing translations, uploading the content via a content management system to website.
Essential skills set:
- Full B2B marketing mix experience (ideally gained within the technology sector)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good communication skills to liaise with all European and Asia Pacific data centres teams and will be essential;
- Strong time management, planning and organising skills.
- Good attention to details.
This is a great career prospect for someone who has passion for technology and would like to work for a global business.