Marketing Assistant, Chelmsford -
A highly established and leading player within the property industry are looking for a driven Marketing Assistant to join their growing team.
Ideally of graduate calibre you will have a minimum of 1 years' experience working in a similar level marketing role. Keen to work in a dynamic environment for a local-renowned firm, you will have the diplomacy and confidence to fit into this organisation and work as part of a respected marketing team. The successful candidate will be highly organised and have confident I.T skills.
As Marketing Assistant, supporting the wider marketing team, your role will have you involved in:
- Creating engaging and consistent copy across a range of platforms such as: web, social, email, print, PR and magazines
- Executing a mix of marketing activities across online and offline channels, recognising areas for improvement and reporting on success
- Overseeing the smooth running of regular industry events, managing any marketing related collateral
- Regularly assisting with the delivery of compelling blogs and press releases, as well as executing a high-quality magazine
- Building and nurturing key relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
This is a fantastic position that will bring kudos to any CV and will prove to be a valuable career move into this well-respected organisation. With offices based in Chelmsford, this role will suit those willing to commute from Brentwood, Braintree, Colchester, Harlow, Billericay, Basildon, Witham, Bishops Stortford and Maldon.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.