Ambition have teamed up with a leading firm in their search for a marketing assistant to join their well-established team on a permanent basis. This role will play a key position in helping, supporting and delivering the firms marketing campaigns and pro-actively implementing and coordinating marketing activities for the firm.
Main duties include:
- Designing and updating templates and managing requests for pitch document design.
- Assisting in the maintenance of the firm's website and ensuring all content is relevant and up to date.
- Using analytics to understand the traffic and popularity of web pages.
- Creating written, video and social content.
- Supporting campaigns from beginning to end.
- Planning, organising and executing events.
- Carrying out market research.
- Ensuring key messages and activities are communicated to the relevant stakeholders in an appropriate manner.
To be considered for the role you must have a minimum of a years' experience in marketing (e.g. a placement year during university). And a marketing degree/CIM qualification or equivalent would be desired.
If you would like to find out more, please press apply now!