Are you an ambitious, articulate and intelligent individual looking to embark upon a marketing career in a dynamic, fast paced and progressive firm?
Global Legal Group is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our marketing team.
Are you an ambitious, articulate and intelligent individual looking to embark upon a marketing career in a dynamic, fast paced and progressive firm? Global Legal Group is looking for a marketing assistant to join our marketing team. The role will primarily support all marketing activities to drive revenue and raise brand awareness in the marketplace.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the creation, execution and measurement of email marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with the production of printed marketing materials.
- Management of all social media platforms.
- Event administration and co-ordination.
- Uploading content to and maintaining GLG websites.
Global Legal Group is an independent legal media owner based in the vibrant surrounds of London Bridge. We produce print, video and online publications, as well as topical industry events, covering legal and regulatory insight and analysis. Our clients are private practice lawyers, general counsel and senior executives in top-tier law firms, multinational corporations, and professional services firms with market reach in over 120 countries around the world.
As Global Legal Group’s Marketing Assistant, you will be helping to run the marketing campaigns for the following GLG brands:
- The International Comparative Legal Guides
- Global Legal Insights
- Commercial Dispute Resolution
- African Law and Business
- Supportive, encouraging and tight-knit team, providing a great work environment.
- Complete training provided, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Hootsuite, Adobe Photoshop, CommuniGator and Google Analytics.
- Opportunity to attend marketing industry events for your own professional development.
- Further professional development is offered after 18 months.
- Corporate days out, pension scheme and more.
The key skills and attributes of the successful candidate:
- Graduated at degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and comfortable contacting a senior-level audience.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with high-levels of enthusiasm and the ability to work well to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Between 1-2 years’ experience within B2B marketing would be a bonus but not a pre-requisite.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous.