Are you looking to develop a career within Marketing?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a long-standing charity who are looking for a marketing coordinator to help project manage their marketing team. If you have any previous campaigning experience throughout university or have experience working for a charity and want to build a career within this, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Managing all the social media platforms for the charity's website
- Using your creativity to come up with interesting and engaging marketing collateral to use for events, presentations and campaigns.
- Taking part in brand strategy and digital marketing to help establish the charity's online presence.
- Creating and writing copy for press releases and blogs.
- Managing email marketing campaigns from beginning to end.
- Analysing data coming from all digital campaigns and reporting to the team.
- Using your design skills to help create videos, graphics, banners and posters for the charity to post on the social media and website.
- Educated to degree level
- Forward Thinker to design and implement Marketing Strategies.
- Previous Marketing Experience - as you will be given responsibility manage the engagement for a campaigns.
- Previous Campaigning experience - Could be throughout university as this will help understand you to hit the ground running when joining the charity.
- Passionate about writing as you will be responsible for all the content creation, social media and press releases.
- Analytical Minded - as this will help when analysing data coming from all digital campaigns. (email, social and SEO)
If you are passionate about the rights for women and want to build a career within a charity, please don't hesitate to apply!