Marketing Assistant, Cambridge -
A leading Cambridge based organisation, who are at the pinnacle of the healthcare technology sector, are looking for a capable Marketing Assistant to join their team on a 12 Month contract basis, where you will be responsible for supporting the wider team project manage a range of marketing campaigns. You will need at least one year's marketing experience with strong exposure to managing projects and ideally events.
As Marketing Assistant, working across online and offline platforms, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Creating thorough briefs for a range of marketing campaigns such as: email, conferences, webinars, seminars
- Successfully organising memorable events, supporting each occasion with engaging and compelling advertisement
- Utilising your capable skills in Mail Chimp to develop and deliver email campaigns for a mix of audiences
- Supporting the team execute SEO, PPC and web activities
- Working across social channels to drive promotions with the support of Hootsuite
- Consistently demonstrating your incredibly precise organisation skills to oversee multiple projects with conflicting deadlines.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a highly established organisation during a period of change, on an initial 12-month contract basis. The role is a broad marketing position that would suit a confident marketer looking to hit the ground running and get their teeth stuck into an existing workload. Due to the location of the offices the role is suitable for those commuting from Cambridge, Milton, Newmarket, Histon, Ely, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds, or Saffron Walden.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days please assume that your application has not been successful.