A leading design agency has an exciting, newly created opportunity for an experience marketing manager who is looking for an opportunity to make their mark and take ownership of the business's Marketing and PR strategy and activity.
The firm works with high profile clients such as Netflix, The BBC and The Premier League, and capitalising on a highly successful 2019, has ambitions plans for further growth in 2020 and beyond.
With fantastically fashionable offices a short walk from Angel, the company offers amazing benefits and an outstanding sociable culture - Monday morning breakfast meetings, Champagne Wednesdays and a range of paid social events. In addition, there may be the opportunity for some international travel, particularly to the US.
The person will be owning all aspects of marketing, helping to create and then implement a fully joined up strategy. Innovation and out of the box thinking are actively encouraged. This is a busy role that will involve working with multiple stakeholders, and managing numerous priorities.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Creating, coordinating and executing the marketing strategy including PR activity and content plan
- Coordinating the team to create, distribute and drive assets across all channels, including email, social media, direct marketing and events etc.
- Representing the agency at events and being the face of the brand
- Managing and coordinating PR, (currently through an agency, but the plan is to bring this inhouse
- Identifying sectors to expand into and driving new business leads
- Supporting the business development team in nurturing relationships during the pre-sales cycles
- Growing and managing the pipeline
- Ideally at least 5 years' experience in B2B marketing in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Experience in or exposure to a creative environment such as a marketing/design/brand agency would allow you to understand the landscape to really hit the ground running
- Demonstration of driving inbound leads and lifecycle marketing
- Experienced in managing CRM systems and databases
- Exposure to the full mix of online and offline marketing channels
- Evidence of managing multiple projects, working with various stake holders, prioritising and working to deadlines.
Salary for this role is in the region of £38K - £45K pa, plus outstanding benefits.
If you would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity and you believe you have something unique to bring to this exceptional organisation, then please apply without delay.