Marketing & PR Executive, Duxford -
An innovative and award-winning med tech organisation, based in Cambridgeshire, are looking for a creative and collaborative Marketing and PR Executive! This is a truly exciting opportunity to deliver thought-provoking ideas and manage a full mix of marketing and comms duties! You’ll also be responsible for driving compelling and engaging content across a range of online and offline channels, whilst rolling out a new webinar focused approach to their events calendar. We’re looking for at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position, ideally within a B2B background, although not essential.
As Marketing & PR Executive this role will have you involved in, but not limited to:
- Supporting the wider marketing team deliver a portfolio of face to face and digital events; you will play a vital part in driving webinar events across the business and maximise digital opportunities for the company
- Actively recognising media opportunities, driving company exposure and increasing press coverage, whilst working tirelessly to build and nurture relationships with external partners
- Delivering a full mix of engaging content across articles, blogs, collateral, press releases, editorials and digital channels, to name just a few
- Overseeing the execution of digital marketing activities and campaigns
- Managing and organising a range of events, which will have you coordinating equipment and collateral for events, increasing event attendance and overseeing suppliers.
With decades worth of experience that have consequently led to a world-renowned reputation and a cliental of industry leading experts, it’s a fantastic opportunity with a wealth of potential for your marketing career! This will suit an energetic and driven candidate with a thirst for continuous improvement and development, you’ll need to manage multiple projects with conflicting deadlines, hit the ground running and thrive in a fast-paced (and very beautiful) environment.
Due to the location of their Cambridgeshire based office, this role is commutable from Cambridge, Duxford, Sawston, Royston, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, Bishops Stortford, Baldock, Hitchin, Melbourn, Milton, and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.