Interim Marketing & PR Executive - 3 - 6 months, Towcester, £25k pro rata
The Role: This is a lovely interim role with a leisure business where there is plenty of scope for a driven and confident Marketing Communications & PR Executive. Based in a beautiful, rural location, you will work within a small marketing team and be responsible for all multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition, conversion, retention and loyalty. Working on promotional activities and events to increase capacity within the hotel.
- End to end campaign management; multi-channel
- CRM and email marketing/ direct mail - segmentation and customer profiling
- Write compelling and exciting creative copy for website, promotional materials and brochures
- Digital - email, web content and navigation, banner ads, social media
- Manage third party relationships with agencies, print etc.
The Candidate: You must be a confident, personable individual who can build relationships quickly and show gravitas. With a background in marketing, you will have a flair for PR and be able to demonstrate previous creative PR and communications initiatives. Your written skills will also be excellent. You must also have a strong work-ethic, have a flexible approach and be able to work in a very fast-paced and highly pressured environment. Strong commercial awareness is also essential.
This Interim Marketing & PR Executive role offers a salary of up to £25k pro rata as well as free meals, excellent discount for friends and family, pension, healthcare.
This Marketing Communications & PR Executive role is commutable from Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and Buckinghamshire.