Our client, a world-leading technology and development organisation that develops award winning technology and products to a broad range of markets. With extensive expansion plans and increased success, a role for a Marketing & Events Executive has arisen to help promote the development of ground-breaking products to new and existing clients.
As Marketing & Events Executive you’ll have overall responsibility for the plans and implementation of B2B marketing events. It will be essential to have proven experience in event planning from strategy, execution to ROI reporting. You will need to demonstrate a creative flair along with having strong communication skills. You’ll need to be flexible and a real team player. You’ll need to be a good negotiator and comfortable working with external suppliers.
Your responsibilites will include but are not limited to;
- End to end management of all events and tracking ROI outcomes
- Devise and execute communication strategies for each event
- Work on strategic campaigns to engage targeted audiences
- Writing content and proofing while ensuring guidelines are adhered to
In order to execute this role successfully desired skills include:
- Ideally have 5+ years’ event management experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent is desirable
- Highly creative and proactive with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good project management skills essential
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Cambridgeshire based Marketing & Events Executive position and you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today.