The Marketing/Campaign Coordinator is responsible for supporting the coordination and delivery of marketing activities for the Marketing/Campaign Manager and in some cases the LOB Marketing Director. The role holder will be a key support in the delivery of the marketing plan and therefore a vital coordinator across all marketing teams and functions.
- Key support to the Marketing/Campaign Manager in the delivery of the marketing plan and all its elements and tactics within agreed timelines and budgets. Includes activity in GB and in the local teams.
- Coordinate and liaise with regional and global marketing colleagues including the CoE's (Communications, Design, PR, Digital and Research/Analytics) as required to deliver campaigns and programmes
- Support the Marketing/Campaign Manager with the delivery of client events. Liaise with the CoE Event Teams for brand and process alignment. Liaise with the CoE Communication Teams to ensure appropriate advertising of the event on our Intranet, Internet and social media tools. Liaise with local Line of Business (LOB) administrator as appropriate
- Evaluate marketing campaigns to ensure that the activity is helping the company to achieve its sales goals. Use the activity to help guide and improve future marketing initiatives
- Manage the (LOB/Campaign) marketing mailing activity ensuring that mailing lists are accurately built according to their target audience and via co-ordination with relevant LOB administrators, ensure that contact data is up-to-date.
- Actively support and advise stakeholders during project execution and deliver to their needs, with a sense of urgency and accountability
- Develop good working relationships and work closely with other members of the marketing team to ensure consistency of approach to marketing activities and to share new ideas and best practices.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key individuals within the Line of Business/Campaign, in GB and globally by understanding their business issues and providing proactive advice
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the products, services and solutions that the Line of Business/Campaign offers to clients
- Understand the importance of global connectivity for growth of the global business teams and collaboration with industry initiatives
- Offer assistance and accept help from colleagues to accomplish marketing activities and priorities
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the full range of products, services that exist.
- The Coordinator will have a general understanding across all areas of the business
- London-based with requirement to travel to other locations as required.
- Relevant marketing experience is essential, ideally gained within a professional services or a B2B environment.
- Proven experience in marketing communications across a broad spectrum of offline and online media (e.g. print, direct mail, email marketing)
- Ability to work across geographies
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to juggle a large workload and prioritise work effectively
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised, whilst recognising when to escalate issues or ask for help when required
- Strong team player with good people skills and a proven track record of providing support to other team members and building collaborative relationships
- Credibility to work with, and to influence, colleagues at all levels within the company
- Ideally hold Bachelor's degree in business with a concentration in marketing or equivalent.
- Experience of working within a consultancy/insurance environment would be an advantage