We are currently seeking a Marketing and Content Coordinator, DMG EMEA on a 12 month fixed-term contract to join the Disney Music Group based Hammersmith, London.
Disney Music Group is home to both Hollywood Records and Walt Disney Records.
Hollywood Records: The label covers all genres from pop and rock to country. Current focus artists include Jordan Fisher, Martina Stoessel, Alex Maxwell and Bea Miller.
Walt Disney Records: The home of all Disney soundtracks across Walt Disney Studios (encompassing Walt Disney Animation, Marvel Entertainment, Pixar and Lucasfilm), Disney Channel and Disney Junior.
The successful candidate will:
- Support the Marketing and Content Manager, DMG EMEA across all marketing support streams including product management, music marketing and promotion, music licensing, artist development, live music and Disney Concerts.
- Work closely with DMG EMEA’s Madrid based production team, overseeing the EMEA local music product and marketing schedule ensuring all elements are coordinated in a timely fashion with DMG Madrid and licensee Universal Music.
- Provide day-to-day coordination of Disney Music playlists across EMEA, working with local EMEA music teams to curate, submit and maintain local and regional music play listing initiatives.
- Coordinate regional digital marketing and PR initiatives across social media, mobile marketing and CRM.
- Oversee reporting and updating process for local TWDC, UM, WC and live partner teams.
Content, Product & Playlist Management
- Day-to-day liaison with local TWDC EMEA music teams, DMG Madrid, DMG Burbank and UM music to ensure product and playlist releases are coordinated effectively.
- Produce and circulate monthly EMEA product and playlist release schedule.
- Ensure parts and assets are approved and delivered to DMG Madrid production team efficiently.
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure local movie creative is activated across all local music products.
- Responsible for maintaining Disney Music Country profiles or curator profiles across music video and streaming services including Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, YouTube and Vevo as directed. Weekly maintenance and generation of new Disney, Marvel and Star Wars branded playlists.
- Liaise with Disney Channel team to ensure scheduling and delivery of DMG music video content.
- CMS management of online video content .
- Support Marketing and Content Manager, DMG EMEA in creation of marketing plans for priority artist, playlist and album campaigns drafting documents and presentations as necessary.
- Manage secure distribution of new music to all key stakeholders.
- Support Alex Maxwell and New Hope Club UK artist development overseeing physical and digital CRM, management of artist digital profiles, social media campaigns and promotional events.
- Creation and distribution of marketing toolkits for licensees including Universal Music, Warner Chappell and live music partners across priority campaigns.
- Coordinate creation of digital marketing assets, including branded digital playlist profiles, where necessary.
- Oversee CRM schedule for priority campaigns across social media, email and mobile channels.
- Coordinate digital communications campaigns across social media and email working with appropriate digital teams across TWDC worldwide. Ensure DMG messaging is included across relevant newsletters, communities and websites.
- Provide marketing reports for priority campaigns to TWDC brand and franchise teams, supporting Marketing and Content Manager, DMG EMEA in generating new music campaigns to support priority franchises and ensuring music is integrated in to brand and franchise campaigns.
- Providing marketing support for branded music initiatives including We Love Disney and Marvel Rock Heroes.
- Support live music and touring initiatives including TINI Got Me Started Tour 2017, Alex Maxwell and Disney Concert and live events across Disney, Marvel and Star Wars franchises.
Generate and circulate reports on projects and campaigns to Universal Music and Warner Chappell partners for across EMEA markets.
- Direct UK responsibility working with key partners
- Regional (EMEA) responsibility working with local Disney Music leads and partners
Business Planning & Reporting
- Tracking project performance and providing regular reporting to wider team and stakeholders as directed
- Communicating marketing and digital trends to wider team
Experience and Professional Qualifications required:
Right to Work
- Entry level experience within a music or entertainment driven company
- A good understanding of the music business and associated digital innovation
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Able to drive and command strategic marketing initiatives driven by ROI
- Able to operate effectively in both corporate and creative group environments
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across diverse stakeholders
Please note that all of our UK based roles require you to have the existing right to work in the UK.