As Marketing and Communications Officer, you will utilise technical knowledge of stakeholder engagement and marketing communications processes to support the delivery on a range of specialist communication-related activities including marketing and communications and stakeholder engagement and lead on small projects where relevant.
The successful candidate will have the following: -
- Significant experience working in multi-channel communication and/or stakeholder role
- Ability to produce high-quality content and translate complex issues into appropriate formats for target audiences
- Enjoy working in a project delivery focused environment and an understanding of the public-sector processes would be advantageous.
- Be up to date and proficient with current methods and trends in devising and delivering communication/stakeholder management campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills are essential with a proven ability to deal with a wide cross-section of stakeholders effectively, clearly and concisely.
- You must also possess the ability to influence and advise key senior colleagues as required.
This is an immediate requirement with an ideal start no later than the end of the next week the 26th of March with interviews commencing this Thursday and Friday. We are working closely with this client so please don't hesitate to apply or send an email directly to - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0161 359 3789 for a conversation and full details