Mental Health Charity
We are working with a unique start up mental health charity. Partnering with a global leading membership body, this is a unique opportunity to support a vital cause in a rapidly growing start up.
Communications and Marketing Manager
Reporting into the Executive Director and line managing a marketing executive, this person will develop a communications, marketing and public affairs strategy across online and offline channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the communications and marketing budget
- Line management of a marketing executive
- Marketing strategy - work closely with the Managing Director to develop a marketing plan to deliver overall sales, revenue and growth targets for each part of the business, including programme
- Research & develop penetration strategies and new propositions for new markets to support the growth objectives and introduction of new products & services, including joint third-party propositions
- Website management - continually evolve and improve online operational performance of the website including the design, usability, content, conversion points and analytics
- Brand management - enhance and build brand image with customers, supporters and influencers in relation to offline, social media and digital channels.
- Media relations strategy - lead development of a media relations strategy, seeking placements in print, broadcast and online media. Developing and maintaining a strong network with media contacts and journalists
- Internal communication - developing and leading the organisation’s internal strategy ensuring internal customers and stakeholders are fully engaged, briefed and kept up to date on campaigns
- Partnership development - support in the development of collateral to support business development, partnership outreach, and ongoing supporter engagement.
Skills & Qualifications
- Relevant degree level qualification
- Excellent project management and organisational skills with a strong attention to detail required
- Excellent written communications and presentation skills
- Excellent branding knowledge
- Broad marketing communications knowledge
- Self-starter, able to work on own initiative with minimum guidance
- 25 days’ holidays
- Health cash plan benefit from the first day of joining
- Private medical and dental cover, season ticket loan
- And many more benefits
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.