If you are a Marketing and Communications Manager with healthcare or charity experience and strong marketing communications skills then read on ...
Marketing and Communications Manager-£44,000-London
Our client is a forward thinking national charity based in central London working to improve the quality of healthcare in the UK.
-As Marketing and Communications Manager you will responsible for the development, delivery and evaluation of integrated marketing communications strategies to support the ongoing development of the initiative, in particular for the creative storytelling of the programme to existing and to new audiences.
-Your responsibilities will include ensuring effective recruitment communications and marketing campaigns are in place to build a community of thousands of people in the public health sector.
- Continuing development and delivery of activities and opportunities available to members of the community, working with the project team responsible for this work stream.
- Developing messaging - creatively and strategically capturing the stories within the initiative (through the members and others) and communicating these stories.
To be successful in this role as Marketing and Communications Manager you must have:
- experience of integrated marketing communications, preferably in the health care or voluntary/ charitable sector.
- a track record of developing creative messaging/ storytelling to inspire and engage internal and external stakeholders
- experience of conducting/commissioning market research
- experience and understanding of evaluation techniques and using qualitative and quantitative data to make recommendations
If the above Marketing and Communications Manager is ticking all your boxes then apply TODAY!
PLEASE NOTE THE DEADLINE FOR CVs AND SUPPORTING STATEMENT IS Friday 12th JANUARY at 9am.
Marketing and Communications Manager-£44,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.