Kanth is looking for a passionate and engaging individual who is driven by purpose to aid our business, through building awareness of the brand and getting our voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Kanth is a UK manufacturer of Luxury Shower Systems but unlike all others Kanth puts sustainability at the very heart of its business. For us sustainability is not a trend but a belief we were founded on over 20 years ago. We feel the bathroom sector is out of touch with the rest of industry and there has never been a better time to get our message out there. The bathroom is an increasingly fashion led purchase decision and most large manufacturers have woeful PR campaigns with very little real content. With our mission and desire for better we want someone who can shake things up and bring industry leading expertise to our sector.
Through principal led innovation we have some of the best performing products in our industry which offer; the longest guarantees, are fully maintainable, can be refreshed and can be bespoke designed. All Kanth products are fully manufactured in our operations hub in Telford, England serving clients across sectors including end users, retailers, interior designers, specifiers and installers.
The next three years are very excited as we plan to grow exponentially; launching three new product lines, continually adding to our product line up and beginning global supply. Within a few years we will be the only Shower System company that offers a complete shower solution.
The Benefits - Salary DOE - Pension scheme - 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
As our Marketing and Communications Manager, you will work closely with the founder to develop and deliver our marketing strategy. You will cover all aspects of marketing from;
· Developing ideas and themes
· PR management including advertising, media plan, press releases and editorials
· Creating compelling content and securing coverage (social media, email, editorial, newsletters etc)
· Building relationships with, editors, journalists and influencers in all forms of media
· Managing annual marketing budgets and timetables
· Overseeing brochure production, including brief, budget, photoshoots and imagery
· Overseeing and reporting on all direct, distributor and marketing activity
· Planning and budgeting for all events and trade fairs (as well as attending them)
· Monitoring and analysing the wider market, competitor and retail trends
· Supporting our retail and interior design divisions with all PR/Marketing
Most of all you will be motivated and challenged by the role to help the company succeed and put the business firmly in people minds, recognised as one of the world’s top Shower Manufacturers.
To join us as a Marketing and Communications Manager, you will need:
- Proven track record of successful marketing within a sustainable industry/product - Substantial experience within a marketing role, minimum of 10 years’ experience - A proven track record of being in charge of marketing for a small business that has grown significantly - Impeccable time management skills - To be extremely organised with the ability to stay on top of several tasks and stick to deadlines - Fluent English communication skills with the ability to write word-perfect copy
- Have an interest and understanding of sustainability
- Understand the luxury/premium product sector
- Have a black book of existing contacts to secure coverage
Kanth are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
If you feel you are the right person for the role apply now. To find out more imformation, send an email to email@example.com