Are you an entrepreneurial, strategic and hands-on Marketing Communications Manager with experience in B2B Marketing, Communications and Events?
EMR are working with the world's leading Shipping Pool and Fuel Trading Platforms to hire a Marketing Communications Manager who can help build on the company's recent success and expand its reach in target markets.
The role will suit a candidate with broad marketing communications experience, who enjoys working in a vibrant, fast paced company and with the freedom to influence strategy, delivery and senior stakeholders.
Shipping, and/or trading platform experience is not a necessity, but you must have experienced working with subject matter experts and technical teams to cut through the detail and create engaging, global campaigns.
If this role sounds of interest, your key responsibilities will include:
- Create, launch and deliver a multi-channel marketing communications strategy that includes: Thought-leadership, Events, PR, Blogs and Website Content, and brand marketing
- Work with trading and sales teams to design sales collateral, including: bids and proposals, presentations, events etc.
- Provide marketing communications counsel to the senior leadership team to advise on strategy to support wider business objectives
- Work with agencies, journalists and trade press to generate positive media coverage
- Provide internal communications support to ensure the publication of the staff newsletter and key communications
Your skills and experience will include:
- Broad marketing communications experience including: Marketing, Communications, PR and Events
- An excellent writer, with the ability to produce content across channels from social media, to blogs and longer thought-leadership experience
- Proven experience of working with sales and/or BD teams to support them with sales collateral
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
If you would like to apply please submit your CV below.