The Marketing and Communications Manager will develop and execute a digital and content marketing strategy to support the commercial objectives of the organisation and deliver growth of B2B members. The role has been created through ongoing expansion and due to the launch a new cutting-edge digital tool available to members. This hands-on role offers great autonomy, variety and a real opportunity to make an impact.
- Working with the directors plus the wider team to develop and implement marketing strategy, key messaging and content
- Writing weekly newsletter and editing articles, reports, blogs, press releases and other forms of written content
- Developing innovative ways to turn the abundance of company data/insights into compelling content to maximise audience engagement and grow new membership enquiries
- Developing strategic audience development plans and ensuring marketing communications accurately reflect membership offering and key messaging. Be the lead in messaging and writing regarding our outbound reach to our customers for both the website and marketing collateral and outputs.
- Executing the marketing / social media campaigns (to drive membership & growth/enquiries, audience growth/newsletter sign-ups, event and content registrations) and reporting on effectiveness and results, ensuring all elements achieve required performance criteria.
- Overseeing website content management, look and feel, and development
- Helping develop the event programme and responsibility for all aspects of event marketing. This will include elements of event registration and operations
- Working with the sales team to create sales campaigns, focused on both new client growth and increased client retention.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of key marketing statistics and forecasts.
- 2-3 years experience in a B2B marketing role in a commercial environment
- Exceptional written English, grammar, copy and content writing skills
- Exposure to a wide range of digital marketing channels
- Ability to produce and execute creative and well thought out marketing plans
- Strong social media skills, particularly in using LinkedIn and Twitter as a marketing platform
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time
- Good IT skills. You will be using content management systems, databases and email software
- Good attention to detail, the ability to work well under pressure and fabulous sense of humour
If you are looking for autonomy and responsibility, a chance to make your mark quickly, in a role that offers a competitive remuneration package, with performance related bonus and a great place to work, apply today.