Marketing & Communications Executive
Salary: £20-25k per annum, DoE
Job type: Permanent
The Marketing and Communications Exec has a key role to play; delivering marketing and communications activities to their key stakeholders – beneficiaries, government departments, charities and corporate partner organisations.
They are keen to offer this exciting and versatile role to a pro-active team player who will bring experience, knowledge and enthusiasm to the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Marketing & Communications Executive:
- Manage the website, including defining required content, case studies and posts for website and social media, including SEO activities.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials including infographics
- Oversee Organic Social Media activities (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram & Google My Business)
- Define and deliver paid Social Media campaigns (primarily Facebook)
- Produce multi-media communications materials
- Be an active staff member of the Birmingham office, London office and XFE as a whole – providing support where needed
- Deliver agreed marketing and communications outputs on time and on budget
- Produce, edit and distribute updates and materials for external and internal audiences, dealing sensitively with those whose personal experiences might be featured
- Consult with internal teams to gather information and create cohesive designed material that reflects their external messaging and brand
- Provide communications support for campaigns, presentations, key clients and projects
- Provide marketing and communications for our events portfolio, corporate events and key anniversaries
- Manage delegate marketing and communications from start to finish and ensure event materials are produced and distributed accordingly
- Administer the marketing and communications plan on a day to day basis
- Research and source relevant material
- Create awards submissions where needed
- Reporting - Providing regular reports and analytics on all campaigns and channels (including website traffic) to deliver continuous improvement.
- Producing covering narrative which conveys the key performance messages to senior management in a professional and easily-digestible manner.
Requirements of the Marketing & Communications Executive:
- Good written communication skills
- Understanding of social media channels – paid and organic (Facebook Blueprint qualification would be a significant advantage)
- At least 6 months’ experience of working with Wordpress (WPBakery would be an advantage)
- Good experience with Google Analytics (Analytics IQ qualification would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of email marketing systems (experience of Zoho and MailChimp would be an advantage)
- Ability to prioritise work, organise and deliver multiple tasks to deadlines (knowledge of Trello would be an advantage)
- Creative skills (social media posts, adverts, posters). Photoshop or similar would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with people at all levels to develop effective working relationships - across both our client and wider stakeholder organisations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Enthusiastic and adaptable to change
- Commitment to social community values
- Willingness to be an active team member
- Proactive approach to the organisation and its aims/beliefs
- Ability to relate to the Armed Forces community we serve
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Marketing & Communications Executive, then please apply now!