Are you a creative and driven individual looking to develop your career and make a difference?
Molinare, UK's leading supplier of post-production for episodic drama, feature film, factual and 4K, UHD & HDR productions, has a fantastic new opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Executive to come and join the team for 6 months with the view to go permanent. The role will help build public and industry awareness of the fantastic work that Molinare does.
- Work with the Sales team on creating marketing and communications plans
- Develop and implement PR strategies to promote Molinare’s work across all genres
- Assist with creating marketing and PR assets to promote Molinare, to include showreels, images and filmed interviews
- Manage Social Media on behalf of the Company to ensure marketing potential is maximised
- Work with HR to create and deliver internal communications
- Maintain and manage the company website
- Write Press Releases and articles for various industry/non industry publications as required
- Deliver an events programme, to ensure that brand presence is maximised and strategic objectives are met. Attend and facilitate events & exhibitions as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in a comparable role
- Strong interest in Film and TV
- Understanding of Google Analytics / other monitoring and analytic tools
- Excellent written/presentation skills with a keen attention to detail
- Confident presentation and communication skills
This role would suit someone who has some previous experience of similar roles and wishes to grow and develop further.