Do you have excellent communications experience and know how to develop and manage successful alumni stakeholder campaigns, then read on...
Marketing and Communications Exectuve - £27,000 - London
Our client is a top flight university with an international reputation as a market leader and is going through exciting changes. As a commercially focused enterprise, with multiple campus locations it has a new management team driving ambitious plans to build on it's heritage to acquire an even greater share of the market.
In the job of Marketing and Communications Executive for the Alumni team you'll support the execution of alumni marketing and engagement.
The role has a specific focus on
- the day-to-day management of the alumni database
- driving forward the development of alumni networks and electronic communications
- the coordination of alumni events and reunions
- developing alumni benefits and services
To excel in the job of Marketing and Communications Executive for the Alumni team you MUST have
- excellent stakeholder communications skills, a real creative flair and enjoy breaking new ground.
- experience of dealing with a CRM data base to help target your communications and marketing campaigns successfully.
- previous experience of working with alumnis or at student unions would be an advantage but not essential.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS NOT FOCUSED ON FUNDRAISING.
If this role sounds like you apply online now. Deadline for applications is the 19th January.
Marketing and Communications Exectuve - £27,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.