An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing and Communications Associate to join an international advisory business. You will be joining the Global Marketing and Communications team, reporting into the Marketing and Communications Manager. You will be responsible for supporting the team in end-to-end strategy taking ownership of certain sector groups to enhance the brand across various regions.
- End-to-end campaign management across the full marketing mix
- Project management of events, thought-leadership, pitchbook templates, and press releases
- Support the Marketing and Communications Director with the wider planning, scheduling, and project management
- Support the global marketing team on all marketing focused activity
- Proven similar experience in a professional service/financial services environment
- Experience with CRM and email marketing (Salesforce/Mailchimp preferred)
- Exceptional written skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to project manage and work autonomously
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you have the above skills, and are interested in joining an ambitious, global financial services business, please get in touch.