As the Marketing and Communication Executive, you will be jointly responsible for creating, developing and implementing the whole company Marketing Strategy. Generating revenue and building brand integrity by executing the annual marketing plan is a key measurable in this role. Reporting to the Finance Director, working alongside the leadership team all whilst overseeing the day to day running of the marketing function.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns. Use the full range of techniques for marketing communications including the use of online and digital platforms to develop the brand.
- Write copy for all marketing communications including brochures, emails, letters, articles. Maintaining and updating websites, social media and directories.
- Understanding market challenges, customer segmentation and profiles, identifying new target markets. Analyse market opportunities and business drivers to optimise marketing strategy and campaign execution.
- Updating and maintaining customer records on CRM to optimise sales opportunities.
- Planning and preparation of events, exhibitions and product launches.
To be successful in the Marketing and Communication Executive role you will have:
- Degree in Marketing/Business Studies
- 3 years' experience in a similar role with proven revenue generation
- Creative flair and superior writing and editing skills
- Experience of event management
- Strong project management skills
- Awareness of data protection and confidentiality issues
- Competent with Microsoft Outlook packages, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Knowledge and or enthusiasm for the Access Industry
You also need to be able to;
- Work effectively under pressure where priorities may change throughout the day
- Influence others to ensure buy-in from the team/stakeholders
- Use exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Be proficient in the management and use of all Social Media applications
- Demonstrate excellent planning and organisation skills and strong attention to detail
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV.