Marketing and Business Support Assistant , Ramsey -
A well-established market research agency with an award-winning flexible working policy are on the look-out for a Marketing and Business Support Assistant to join their close-knit and dedicated team near Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. Our client provides a holistic approach to their customers and with numerous success stories they are now working with some of the biggest brands.
- Manage subscribers and update website content as required
- Provide support with data input, quotes and proposals and chasing leads
- Proof reports and proposals ensuring correct layout, content and cohesiveness
- General office duties such as answering calls, ordering stationary and franking post
- Liaise with stakeholders and deal with queries
- Support the wider team with the booking system, administration, preparation and management of events
- Assist in the creation of research surveys such as questionnaires
Our client has a fantastic flexible working policy with potential to work from home 2-3 days a week part-time application considered.
In order to be considered for this position, you will be extremely organised with excellent communications skills both written and verbal, and a can-do positive approach.
Due to the location of this company's office this role is of interest to those living in Warboys, Huntingdon, St Ives, Chatteris, Somersham, Upwood and Benwick.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.