Marketing & Business Development Manager - Restructuring
|Job Title:||Marketing & Business Development Manager - Restructuring|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Meredith|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 11:35|
We are looking to recruit an exceptional Business Development Manager for the Restructuring Group of this high profile law firm renowned for innovation and exceptional client service. You will work with the partners across the firm to support the implementation of group's business development plans in order to drive increased sales of profitable, strategically-aligned work into the firm.
· Provide day to day support to the group leadership team on the wide range of marketing and BD initiatives
· Support the implementation of business development plans on the development of reputation, key relationships and the development of new service lines and revenue.
· Support the group in all aspects of business development, covering a wide portfolio of BD skills, to include targeting, developing thought leadership campaigns, measuring tactical activity and encouraging strategic alliances.
· Working with the Key Account team encourage and support Relationship Partners in their pursuit, development and maintenance of key clients
· Manage the profile of the group by ensuring effective use of all communication channels for the sector and firm
· Line management responsibilities for BD executives.
· Oversee firm wide BD activities such as legal directory submissions, web site material, case study material .
· Lead formulation and management of the BD budget and ensure the firm is getting the best ROI from the budget.
*Work with the wider BD team including (including bids, events, PR, CRMs etc.) to align business development activity and to support specific opportunities and initiatives of relevance to restructuring
*Experience of undertaking a similar role in a partnership environment.
*Ideally 2-3+ years management experience.
*Team management and mentoring skills.
*Knowledge of the restructuring sector is beneficial but not essential.
*Relevant marketing qualification
Since 2006 we've been helping talented people like you achieve their goal of working with the industry's elite. As specialist recruiters in the Digital & IT, Marketing & PR or Human Resources sectors, whether you want to work in a global corporation or disruptive start-up, our Talent Managers are perfectly placed to find you your dream job - permanent or contract. Click apply now to transform your career!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's