A Top 100 UK Law firm is looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager who will support to the wider firm across Business Development, Tenders, Marketing and Events. The client provides high-value and politically sensitive cases in the health, social care and housing sectors.
As a Marketing and Business Development Manager your role will be varied and exciting and include developing marketing plans while working closely with Partners and leadership team, making sure the marketing strategy is aligned with the overall business strategy and ensuring a strong ROI. Based in south west of London. You will also work closely with client base across the health, social care and housing sectors with a focused priority on the regulatory services.
The main objectives of the Marketing and Business Development Manager role include:
- Develop and optimise all marketing and Business development activity.
- Working closely with Directors and Partners to shape marketing strategy so it is aligned with revenue targets and delivers a strong ROI.
- Strong account management
- Partnering with Marketing and Sales community to support the development of deliverable including but not limited to; thought leadership and other collateral creation, marketing & advertising
- Running & analysing various Sales reporting using CRM
- Previous Business Development experience within a professional services
- Previous work with regulatory services
- Research biased and analytical mind
- Lateral thinker
- Experience in Strategic Marketing and Business Development
- Excellent communication skills; with an ability to quickly develop customer relationships
- Previous partner and stakeholder collaboration
If you would like to work for the company that believes Marketing, as an integrated corporate function is fundamental to the delivery of the business strategy, then you should apply with your CV.