A great opportunity for a Marketing and Business Development Coordinator to join a global management consultancy on a 6 month contract with a view to go permanent.
You will be reporting into the Business Development and Marketing Manager and you will play a key part to the development, execution, and administration of marketing programs and projects.
- Serve as a marketing and business development resource for the business.
- Deliver meaningful market, client and competitive intelligence, research, and analysis to support business development and marketing initiatives
- Assist in the collection, tracking, and reporting of data
- Create content for and posts to the firm's social media channels and monitor social media.
- Assist with authoring press releases and news items concerning developments at the firm.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, communications, or related area.
- At least two years of relevant marketing experience preferably in a professional services environment.
- French, German or Spanish fluency a plus
If you are looking for a new challenge or looking to advance your career then apply today to find out more!