A Marketing and Business Development Coordinator position with a leading global law firm
An award winning global law firm is looking to hire a Marketing and Business Development Coordinator to join their expanding Marketing team in the City of London. As the firm pride themselves on delivering high-quality client service, you will be responsible for supporting and executing their marketing, business development and communications efforts for their clients.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing and Business Development Coordinator
- Coordinating all client communications, including announcements and newsletters.
- Assisting with social media communications and general website maintenance.
- Overseeing printing, distribution and storage of marketing collateral.
- Assembling pitches and presentations.
- Conducting research projects aimed at business development.
- Assisting the Events Manager with the coordination of companywide events (seminars, exhibitions).
Key Skills of the Marketing and Business Development Coordinator
- Proven track record of marketing/business development in a law firm or professional services environment.
- Excellent project management, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, as well as meet tight deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of Business Development.
- A good understanding of marketing functions, and meeting expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Strong English writing skills.