An amazing opportunity for a diligent graduate looking to further their career within the professional services environment to become a Marketing and BD Assistant for an ambitious, experienced law firm. This is a newly created role made to support the Head of Business Development.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Tracking marketing budgets and expenses
- Producing and updating marketing collateral
- Supporting the Head of BD on pitches and other opportunities for developing new business
- Preparing first drafts of press releases and circulating them to legal and sector press
- Updating the firm's website and other internal communications
The candidate must have experience of working within a professional services environment, preferably law, as well as a strong academic background. You must have a strong commercial awareness, along with excellent software and communication skills.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply today!