Better Placed are delighted to be working exclusively with Barber of Sheffield in Barnsley who are on the lookout for a Marketing & Brand Manager to join the team. Barber of Sheffield is a well established business having over 25 years experience of manufacturing and supplying the Veterinary and Medical markets, offering a vast range of specialised surgical needles. Over the last 10 years the company has experienced strong growth and has diversified into the distribution of Body Art products, becoming the largest distributor in Europe. They have recently developed a new 3 year strategy with ambitious future growth plans and they are now seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team.
Operating across a number of sector specific websites, with the key site being www.barberdts.com, they are now looking to further grow their Body Art presence throughout Europe. This is an exciting time to join them as they look to enter new markets in the Beauty industry and grow and expand their current beauty brand 'Be Radiant.'
The Marketing Brand Manager will be responsible for driving forward this exciting period of growth for the business through overseeing all marketing activities. Reporting to the Head of Digital & Marketing you will develop and implement a marketing and brand strategy through both offline and digital channels.
- Create or modify existing multi-channel campaigns and campaign assets for the Barber DTS UK and translated websites, emails and Social Media with the support of the CRM executive and design agency.
- Development and execution of the Marketing calendar, with a key focus on customer relevant & focused propositions.
- Own, develop and evolve the brand architecture for the Barber DTS brands ensuring both differentiation and consistency is applied where relevant.
- Create bespoke, customer focused content that can be disseminated across multiple channels to educate, inform and engage customers, whilst supporting the credibility of each brand.
- Creation of a Social Media content plan, aligned where relevant to the main website (i.e. promotions/campaigns) and creating standalone bespoke content just for social.
- Planning and delivery of offline marketing activities including catalogues, brochures, reactivation letters, etc.
- Management of external design agencies and printers to ensure material is delivered on time and to budget.
- Development of marketing literature, including special offers, promotions, brochures, etc.
- Copy writing and proof reading of all marketing material.
- Co-ordination of trade conventions, exhibitions and seminars.
- Must have a couple years experience working within marketing.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Must have experience of targeted / segmented marketing campaigns.
- Must have experience of product based marketing.
- Ideally having experience from a high product volume, transactional business.
- Offline marketing experience - Catalogues, brochures, DM.
- Understanding of ecommerce platform Magento desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Customer focused with an innovative and proactive approach.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.
To discuss these opportunities in more detail please apply with your latest CV or speak to Louisa at Better Placed Recruitment via 01132364040 / email@example.com. All Third Party and Direct Applications will be forwarded to Better Placed for consideration.