Brand Manager - £30,000 - £32,000
Location: West London
About Our Client
Our client is well known fitness company, who are rapidly growing throughout UK and European markets. They have gone from strength to strength over the last 10 years and have been internationally recognised by press and fitness sectors.
About the Role This role will be supporting the CEO of the business, creating and implementing all marketing activities. This is a visually led company looking for a creative and highly organised marketing professional. You will develop all digital and brand activation campaigns, working alongside a digital agency. In this challenging role, you will drive awareness and implement engaging brand content and marketing activities.
- Responsible for all digital marketing, website, social media accounts and influencer engagement
- Generate engaging marketing activities, deliver a full marketing plan, whilst managing the budgets Managing photography, press channels and marketing events
- Manage e-marketing strategy and make sure all touch points are on message and working effectively.
- Work with wider marketing stakeholders to ensure all communications are on-Brand and meet guidelines
- You will act as a brand ambassador ensuring you and others adhere to brand guidelines and standards
- Passion for fitness and wellbeing
- Experience growing a brand, through multiple channels
- Project and multiple stakeholder management
- Fantastic communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong digital and social media skills
If this role sounds perfect for you, or you'd like to find out more, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **