- Rare opportunity for a Marketing and Brand Manager to join an established digital agency.
- Exciting online and offline projects to manage.
- Generous salary of up to £40k.
One of Southampton’s largest digital agencies is on the lookout for a talented Marketing and Brand Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to get stuck in to the full marketing mix with the view of enhancing the agency’s brand.
What you'll be doing
This is a very hands-on role where you will be involved in every aspect of online and offline marketing, it'll be up to you to manage all PR, advertising, social media, and overall brand strategy for the agency. You'll get your creative juices flowing producing engaging and relevant content for blogs, website updates, social media posts, press releases and more, alongside developing and implementing creative marketing campaigns, ensuring brand consistency at all times. Another focus will be researching and submitting the agency for awards, in addition to planning and running industry events, producing email newsletters and more. No day will be the same in this fast paced, autonomous role!
What experience you'll need
- A creative flair with the ability to produce innovative content.
- You will ideally come with a few years experience within a marketing/branding management role.
- High level of organisation and attention to detail.
- Digital savvy and well versed with all marketing channels.
- First rate communication skills, rapport building will come naturally to you.
- Solid track record devising and implementing marketing, PR and social media campaigns.
- Confident managing projects to a timely manner.
Not only will you be a part of a hugely established agency with a great working culture, you'll be rewarded with a salary of up to £40k for your hard work (dependent on experience of course).
If you think you fit the bill, get in touch now.