An exciting new role has emerged with a leading Insurance brokerage as an Interim Marketing and BD Project Manager.
You will be working across many different business functions and ensuring business development activities are closely moniterd and in line with the guidelines set by marketing and sales teams.
- Be responsible for advising on and supporting the delivery of high quality tenders, reports and client presentations across
- Project management and facilitation of specific activity and business development opportunities arising from the business units and/or territorial strategy groups
- Create internal project plans and external design briefs to outline project requirements and follow these through to a successful outcome.
- Support the written response and/or presentation design and development process; working with brokers, client executives, subject matter experts and support staff.
- Use creative or design skills to develop (or improve on existing) effective charts, graphs, tables, diagrams and illustrations for use in tenders, reports and client presentations. Proof read and check documents for consistency and suggest areas of improvement.
- Coordinate the document design and production process with external agencies and printers to ensure that material is delivered to the required standards and is in brand.
- Lead the on-going development of our credentials database/content library in conjunction with other team memebers and internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring and measuring success; benchmarking against competitors.
- Take a leading role in the creation of sector specific marketing materials in response to client needs supporting the growth strategy.
- Reviewing opportunities and account plans in CRM and providing ideas to support business development and account management, working with the marketing team as appropriate.
- Design and deliver bid related training for colleagues across the business.
- a minimum of 3 years' experience in financial services marketing, preferably in the Insurance space
- project management experience, including measuring and monitoring results
- Collaborative work between sales and marketing
- The ability to understand and simplify information to create clear, compelling communication