Ambition have partnered with a leading membership group within the accounting and consultancy space to recruit a Marketing & Business Development Manager.
This is an exciting challenge to step up and work on marketing & business development activity on a global scale. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will work within a close knit group of 5 advising members within the group on marketing & business development initiatives.
The client is a renowned global membership group who very much value Marketing & Business Development as the driver of their strategies. The group service clients across the globe from various sectors such as automotive, construction, FMCG and Health Sciences.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Guiding members in the promotion of the group brand and their own local markets;
- Acting as a thought partner to the group on marketing & business development material;
- Building international awareness of the brand;
- Devising appropriate Marketing & Business Development strategies aligned with different regions;
- Managing the overall production of the group's internal and external publications;
- Managing the Marketing & Business Development budgets and adhering to the group's best practice standards;
- Identify opportunities for business growth and sales;
- Continuing to develop new Marketing & Business Development stategies in an ever-changing market;
- Supporting the wider team as well as liaising with the CEO in regards to challenges and market analysis within the membership.
The firm are looking to speak to those who have strong experience in Marketing & Business Development, ideally within Professional Services or a similar membership body. Marketing Strategy is imperitive in this role as you will be viewed as a trusted though partner to the group.
If you're a Marketing & Business Development professional looking to step into a new challenge or would like to find out more, please do get in touch as we'd love to hear from you!