A well-established, global law firm are looking for their next Marketing Coordinator to join their team in Manchester! This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to work on both marketing and business development aspects and to take the next step within your career!
Your Duties Will Include
- Act as support lead and/or coordinator on the delivery of profile raising activities including: Events, Legal Directory and Legal Award Submissions, Sponsorships, Website & Digital content, Client communications, Marketing Collateral
- Ensure that all marketing activities support delivery of the firm's objective and brand and ensuring adherence to brand guidelines
- Implement sector and practice group marketing plans
- Ensure BD messages are consistent across all pitches and bids
- Support partners and lawyers in introducing sector and practice group specific legal solutions to relevant Key Clients
- Hold responsibility for sector and practice group intranet sites
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has 1 to 2 years of marketing and business development experience to take the next step in their career, become more involved with partners and lawyers, and work more independently. If this is you, apply today!