Forward Role are excited to be working with a high-growth, ecommerce business in Greater Manchester, paying up to £55,000. The award winning retailer are recruiting a Marketing Analytics & Insights Manager to help shape business performance through commercial analysis of increasing amounts of data.
A highly visible role, you will report into the Head of Marketing and Head of Finance with frequent communication with CEO’s and the Board to provide actionable insight around marketing channels and customer performance along with ad hoc requests.
- Pre and post campaign analysis, providing insight and making recommendations
- Customer insight analysis
- Analysis of cost of acquisition by channel
- Provide a deep understanding of lifetime values of customers
- Customer segmentation for new customer acquisition and existing customers personalisation
- Creating direct mail pools and utilising 3rd party data pools
- Presenting complex data to senior stakeholders in a easily digestible way
- Working with external data sources and handling large data sets
Skills and experience:
- Experience with Google Analytics & SQL is essential
- Previous marketing / campaign analysis experience
- Understanding of acquisition and lifetime customer value
- Advanced Excel skills
- Visualisation tools – Power BI, Tableau, Data Studio
- Expereince with R / Python would be advantageous, but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.