- Use your experience and skills to shape accurate data driven marketing campaigns and ensure effective targeting through postal and email lists.
- Maintain and build out the marketing database/s to ensure that data is accurate, feedback is utilised and data protection legislation is enforced.
- Use your understanding of direct communications to manage the data production for the personalised communications programmes, ensuring that email and mail campaigns are accurate and distributed in line with agreed schedules.
- Produce regular reports to ensure the business is well informed and able to make intelligent decisions on results of all direct and digital campaigns.
- Provide analytical support to the business on ad-hoc analytical requests, enabling the business to investigate problems, identify new opportunities, guide planning processes and influence decision making.
- Ensure that new intelligence gathered from our own data, other teams (i.e. Pricing) and our clients features in our activity and influences decision making.
- Extensive experience in reporting or marketing analytics. Used Email and google broadcasting tools
- Excellent technical skills, specifically SQL / SAS is desirable
- Highly numerate, with the ability to analyse and interpret data
- Able to use sales reporting software.
- Comfortable reporting and manipulating large amounts of data.
- Accomplished user of Microsoft Excel and Access.
- High standard of written English.
- Able to manage the ongoing requirements of a multi-channel marketing CRM programme
- Excellent working knowledge of personalisation in marketing techniques, digital targeting and digital print utilisation
- UK experience only please